Trying to get the perfect shot while getting them to stand still very hard to do!!
Lake Erie Beach
Eric with the boys in the water
Don’t worry – I got a picture of me too!
Well – I posted this with lots more pictures – but it kept getting hung up….so this is the last time – don’t wont to make it too hard, or I’ll never keep up with this blogging thing!!
Great shots! Have you tried Windows Live Writer? I love it and I don't have to wait for my pictures to load. I do the blog on my PC and then it loads to blogger while I'm off doing something more important that wait for my pics to upload!!! Great time saver.
ReplyDeleteYeah - that's actually what I just started using...I was all excited cause you could choose to do an "album" and it kinda put all the pics in little groupings - but I didn't realize that you had to leave the site to view the albmum and then there was no way back - so I had to start all over and put the pics on regular...Just a learning process I guess...I'll get it eventually!
ReplyDelete