This is Tyler’s first year at the Middle School…6th grade!! This is hard for both of us I think…
He’s never been nervous before about School…But I think going to a new school that is big…not knowing
where he is going and knowing much more is expected of you is a little scary…
The lock on the locker is a great anxiety too! Then to boot he has to get a 2nd lock for his gym locker!
It’s a lot of stuff to memorize!
I had a hard time this year with pictures!
For Starters the bus comes at 6:40 in the morning – so I’m not diggin the 6am thing AT ALL!Tyler seems to not mind as he has always been an early riser! So it is still pretty dark when he goes to leave. I’ve always walked them down to the end of the driveway on the first day to catch the bus… This year, however, he has to walk over to the driveway next door to get on (I’m going to try to use my “power” as a Sub bus driver to see if they can pick up at the end of our driveway since we have “issues” with those neighbors…) Anyway, I thought since this is the middle school and high school bus combined I shouldn’t go trottin down in my pj’s with my camera to get pictures of him getting on bus…So I just stood afar off watching…wondering how his day would go!
No comments:
Post a Comment